Friday, October 16, 2009

Safari

I'm not a decorator. I'll been the first to admit it. Maybe it's because I'd rather be crafting, or maybe it's because I feel like I have to make everything myself. Either way, my kids' beds usually consist of random blankets I've made.

My sweet sister in law offered to give me this cute bed set for Samuel when she moved, I said "yes!"



When we got it on his bed, it made me think of the cute vinyl Decor Elements from Stampin' Up, so I got these:




Kaylene said she got the bedding on Ovestock.com, so I thought I would check it out to see if they had another for when David got bigger and they could match. They did have the twin size set, but I found this, and could not resist.
A Perfect Match!


So with a perfectly matching and (semi) clean room, my boys' room is so fun! Here's some of the "Final results."



I guess I don't have to make everything for it to be cute :) Now for some valances.....

No comments: