Friday, October 23, 2009

Eliza's Request

Friday is freezer meal day at our house. It's one of those things that keeps me sane, knowing I don't have to cook one day a week! I try to keep a variety of meals in the freezer from when I make "2" of something one night.

I sent Eliza out to pick a meal for tonight. She came in with Lasagna (a favorite at our house, but a meal we don't get too often). My mom makes the world's BEST Lasagna, I've tried to imitate it, but it's just not the same. One of our "Grandma rewards" for having a new baby is that she makes lasagna when she comes. The ones she made after David was born were amazing (as always)...anyway, back to the subject.

When Eliza came in with the frozen Lasagna she says, "Can Grandma make lasagna for Thanksgiving when she comes?" I asked if she would rather have turkey and mashed potatoes like we usually do. Her response was, "no." I'm not sure how that will fly, but I'm sure there will be no objections to lasagna the day BEFORE Thanksgiving. How about it Mom?

No comments: