Saturday, October 16, 2010

Things that make me happy today

I'm trying to not TOTALLY disappear from blogland...I thought I would just share a few things that made me happy today.


This apple grew on our tree in our backyard! Isn't it perfect! I had to snap a photo before I cut it up, dipped it in caramel and ate it (all by myself...shhhh, don't tell the kids!).

Next, I found this tutorial for the cutest, easiest Halloween treat bags ever! Even if you don't sew, you could so make these. It's making me wish Halloween wasn't on a Sunday this year!

And...I finished a project today. It seems I finish things too few and far between these days. It felt so good to see it all done! But, I don't feel like I could show it off (yet) though as it's a gift and I think the person I'm giving it to may be one of the 3 people who read this blog. So, if you've had a birthday within the last year or so, it may be for you :) It is way to cool not to show off though, So I will be blogging about it hopefully very soon. When I do, that means that it made it to the person it is intended for.

So, happy Saturday and Sunday for all of you out there!

No comments: