Thursday, October 12, 2017

Ah Nuts!



As a 5 and 6-year old I would overhear my grandma talk about making candy.  In my little mind, I imagined packages of Now & Laters, Skittles, and Milky Way candy bars all packaged up; and I wondered how she did that!  By the time I was about 10, I realized that making candy meant fudge, caramels, divinity, and hand-dipped chocolates.  This realization came when she invited us kids to help her "make candy" by dipping chocolates.  I had never seen anyone melt chocolate and use fondant, nuts, and caramel like that before.  It was amazing!

So whether you are into making your own candy, or just buying yummy nuts, raisins, or already-made chocolate; this month's stake bulk order is for you!
Money is due to me by OCTOBER 22.  Order forms are in the RS binders (and a few are going around Primary and YW), but you can also email me your order.

NUTS--2 lb bags
Raw shelled Walnuts $18
Raw shelled Almonds $17
Raw shelled Cashews $23
Raw shelled Pecans $21
Roasted Salted in shell Pistachios $20
Shelled roasted salted Cashews $23
Shelled Roasted Salted Mixed Nuts $23
(These nuts prices are higher than you may find in other bulk storage places, but there are several differences.  The walnuts, almonds, pistachios and pecans have not been fumigated with Bromide which preserves their nutritional value.  The walnuts have not been soaked in chlorine.)

RAISINS
5 lb box $13

CANDY--1 lb bags
Milk Chocolate Turtles $19
Milk Chocolate Almost Clusters $19
Milk Chocolate English Toffee $19
Dark Chocolate Turtles $19
Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters $19
Dark Chocolate English Toffee $19
Solid Carmel pecan Log Roll (3/4 lb roll) $17

You can email orders to me (raelynstoddard@hotmail.com) or give me the form.  Make checks payable to RaeLyn Stoddard.  Questions?  Call/Txt me at 760-224-7217.

No comments: